MEA - Dubai
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
To be provide support and advice on all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment in the entire facility.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Preparation of the Risk Assessments and Job Specific Assessment for the workshop activities.
- Initiate / participate in HSE meetings and carry out other First aid and fire related tasks.
- Assist in the investigation of all accidents, incidents and near misses; maintains a log of these investigations, ensures reports are issued internally.
- Provide the HSE induction and advise the sub-contractor for safe operation of all construction activities and remove the risk of accidents, incidents and near misses.
Key Performance Indicators
- Reduction in usage of water, electricity, paper by 2% per year.
- Rate the achievements in actions taken / points noted in the HSE concerns.
- HSE management system improvement in Abu Dhabi.
- Overall QHSE supervision at the shop floor and improving HSE implementation through best practices.
- Exposure to employees on the use of observation cards, thus reducing non relevant cards by 5% and close out card within 15 days.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Overall QHSE supervision at shop floor.
- Maintain and guidance to the people for completing 5S in entire the facility.
- Accident / Incident reporting.
- Waste Management process and disposal.
- Safety Induction and control of sub-contractor and visitors.
- Participating all Tool Box Talks and promote and implement good ideas.
- Maintain the records and co-ordinate the action plan in the Observation card system.
- Organize the HSE champion meeting on every month.
- Periodic review and prepare the Risk Assessment / JSAs.
- Conducting Fire drill twice in a year.
- HSE sign boards for more alert in specified areas for people.
- Maintaining and coordinating with TPI for all lifting equipment’s on a frequent basis.
- Internal testing review and witness like FAT, Pressure Test etc
Diploma / Degree in any discipline or QHSE is preferred
- Degree in any discipline or QHSE
- 3 plus years’ experience of Operations in the O&G Industry
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and good computer skill
- Accurate data entry skill with attention to detail
- Strong communication skill
- Proserv Product Line experience
- Lean/Axapta experience
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.